Search This Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2005

listening to songs with streamtuner

For those who do not know, streamtuner (apt-get install gstreamtuner) is a stream directory browser. So, what is a stream directory browser anyway? Simply put, streamtuner lets you connect/tune to various online radio stations and the stream of songs will be played through xmms. I dont know whether you can use another player but I like xmms, so it is not a problem for me.

I personally like www.letshitit.com and their website is also very good. You can request your favorite songs and they will be queued up in the line for playing. The previous/present/future song lists can be seen. The lyrics of the current song that is played is also available at a click away. Now that's kind of cool I think...

For telugu song lovers, there is also a telugu music channel available!

No comments:

Followers