Search This Blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

switched to the new blogger version

Today I upgraded my blogger to the newer version and the migration went pretty smoothly! The advantages include
  • I can use just my google account to log in! Cool! One less password to remember!
  • There is no “Publishing…” spinner anymore! Now when a new post is made, there is no need to republish; The blog gets updates automagically! Sweet!
Todo :- Previously I customized my template quite a bit. I have to upgrade this to the newer version and then customize it again!

1 comment:

Huug said...

Neat.
I'm still using WP from 2004, before wordpress was in Sid (??)
I've now turned off all access to esquipulas.homeunix.com except for myself: too many search engines and I'm just on a dialup line.
Stay with it,
Hugo

Followers