Search This Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2005

this blog is now adsense friendly

Today I created an adsense account and included a 250x250 square ad into this blog. The ads currently appear in the top. However, I would like them to be placed on the side. I will work on that afterwards.
On the other hand, I doubt if Google infact has any targeted ads for the kind of content that I will be posting on this blog (debian + personal stuff + interesting news etc.,) . So I dont think this will be a great source of income or anything of that sort....

But I exactly know what I would do once I get my first check from adsense. Donate money to Debian & vim projects.

2 comments:

Steffany said...

Backyard voyerism
Sorry, this post won't be as exciting as you may be thinking from the title. :) I have to admit that one thing I like about reading blogs is seeing photos of peoples homes, usually in the background of photos ...
Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to georgia highway construction on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like georgia highway construction!

Kamaraju Kusumanchi said...

Inorder to avoid the spam in comments, from now onwards, word verification is required to post comments in this blog.

Followers